Marronthon_Poster

Registration numbers remain very low for this event. We’ve decided to give it until 9pm Sunday night to allow for some more rego’s, but if numbers aren’t high enough by then we will be calling this one off.

that’s not something we WANT to do, all our events to date have been a great success. Due to the cost to the club to run the event, and the preparation the Marron Farm need to put in, we need to make sure the numbers make the whole thing worthwhile. We also have quite a few riders heading over from Margaret River, and I’d like to let them no ASAP if the event is not going ahead.

Long story short: please register by Sunday night if you are still keen!

https://www.registernow.com.au/mtba/ERegister.aspx?E=2801